Re: [Evolution] Automatic Contacts do not work

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:11 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
It sounds like it's exactly your case, you search for a contact in an
LDAP address book and then send the message. As the contact is
autocompleted, it is skipped in the automatic contacts.
That is probably the case.  I have just tested sending an email to a
non-auto-completed address and the feature worked.

I'd rather suggest to turn on offline usage for your LDAP address book,
eventually browsing of it, which will speed-up searching at least for
already known contacts.
I now did that.

Thank you very much for your tips!