Re: [Evolution] Automatic Contacts do not work

I forgot: I use Evolution 3.16 on Ubuntu 15.10.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Jorge <jorge13515 gmail com> wrote:
I have enabled Preferences -> Contacts -> Create address book entries
when sending emails.  The Address book  for Automatic Contacts is
Personal.

However, it does not work.  I have sent a few emails and Personal is empty.

This feature would be useful, because LDAP sometimes fails.