Re: [Evolution] Automatic Contacts do not work

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 3:11 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
try to run evolution from a terminal, then send to an address which is
not in your address book. Certain failures can be logged on the console
from the Automatic contact plugin.

I would also try to change the selected book from the Personal to
something else and then back. I think there was an issue in the past
that the UI showed the Personal as preselected, even it wasn't.

I tried both of these tips, but the feature still did not work.  The
only thing printed in the terminal was:
(evolution:31779): camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS SQL
database in sql:/etc/pki/nssdb: NSS error -8126

IIRC, this was printed when Evolution started, before I sent the
email.  In fact, I have just closed Evolution and opened it from the
terminal again and once more it showed the warning above.

Should I have enabled debug messages?  How exactly?  I read
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging, but it isn't clear to
me which setting would generate useful debug messages.