Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts stopped working 3.10.4

On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 09:36 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Remove your Google account completely from Evolution addressbook
section - it's not going to work and it will avoid confusion.  In fact
once you get your GOA setup working you can remove Google from mail as
well as the configuration for that will be handled externally to
Evolution.

Through a combination of adding and deleting accounts both in Evolution
itself and GOA (which I can't remember) I'm pleased to say that
everything is now working. Therefore please nobody change anything, ever
again!

Jon