Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts stopped working 3.10.4

Please don't top post.

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 15:31 +0100, Jon Parker wrote:
I'm not having any luck with GOA (showing as 'contacts'). When I
start it up it offers two choices - "online account" or "local
address book "

What do you mean by "it" that you start up?  Neither of those two
choices are present in Evolution as far as I can see.

Clicking on "online account " does nothing whatsoever...

Once you have configured your Google GOA, and turned on "Contacts" in
the GOA configuration, you will see the account listed in the Contacts
section of Evolution clicking on "contacts" under that should show
everything.

P.