Re: [Evolution] Freeze when saving contact with duplicate email address

Am Donnerstag, den 11.06.2015, 07:43 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:
(...)
earlier, and that it's distributions-specific, which can be due to the
compiler/linker options being used by the distribution. Thus if a bug
would be filled, then against the distribution. After that we can
elaborate with the distribution maintainer, what flags are used and so
on, to maybe reproduce the issue on other distributions as well and
(...)
I can state this for Ubuntu 12.04.
There must be "hundreds" (rather 99 ;-) of bug reports only from my
machine, but I haven't yet seen, when and where those appear as they're
handled by something called apport2.0.1-0ubuntu17.9 that automatically
generates crash reports for debugging with not much information, where
it reports them to. Maybe I'd have a look ...
--
Best,
Thomas