Re: [Evolution] Filters Keep jumping off the deep end

On Mon, 2015-06-08 at 10:16 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
Would this also explain increasingly slow response from keyboard
to screen when editing messages of more than a few lines with
3.16.0?  For example, if I have to backspace, sometimes time-
delay approaches one character per second.

        Hi,
nope, these parts are independent.

There had been done many changes between 3.16.0 and (today released)
3.16.3 in the composer area, I hope your distribution maintainers will
give you the more recent evolution soon.
        Bye,
        Milan