[Evolution] Filters Keep jumping off the deep end


Fedora 22, Evo, EWS

Not sure where to report this, but evo keeps hanging on me with 100%
cpu on 1 of my cores. After some digging, I discovered that my
"filters.xml" is jumping to astronomical size after adding some new
conditions under my label filter. 

Normally it is 36K, but it was sitting at 125M. The first time I saw
this I took it as a fluke, but now it has happened to me twice. "wc -l
filters.xml" showed 2666134 lines. After using vim ":%!uniq" it is now
at 962 lines. Thought this bit of info might help somebody out


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]