Re: [Evolution] compile my own --- in addition to: Authentication Issues with Exchange Web Services

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 00:09 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
If you are not experienced in compiling stuff, I strongly recommend
you to upgrade to Ubuntu 15.04 and then simply add the PPA I've given
to use 3.16 which is pretty OK.

It's great to have this PPA, but Evo 3.16.0 has some pretty significant
bugs that have been fixed in subsequent point releases.  For me, it's
less stable than the latest 3.12.x.

Also, last time I checked this PPA version doesn't allow you to install
unless you uninstall gnome-online-accounts ... not sure why?

Cheers!