[Evolution] Authentication Issues with Exchange Web Services

I am relatively new to both Linux and Evolution mail.  I am running Xubuntu 14.04 in VirtualBox and am trying to configure a Microsoft Exchange email account.  After installing Evolution via the Ubuntu Software Center, I also installed Evolution Web Services via "sudo apt-get install evolution-ews".  Upon launching Evolution, I started creating a new account.  When I get to the "Receiving Email" section, I selected "Exchange Web Services" as the Server Type.  I entered my Username as DOMAIN\usernam.  I clicked "Fetch URL" which then autopopulated the Host URL and OAB URL fields.

My issue is that the only Authentication options available to me are NLTM or Basic.  Shouldn't there be an option for "Password" that is also available for the other mail types?

Thanks in advance.
Samir

This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail and any attachments. You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission.

You may report the matter by contacting us via our UK Contacts Page or our US Contacts Page (accessed by clicking on the appropriate link)

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. National Grid plc and its affiliates do not accept any liability for viruses. An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.

For the registered information on the UK operating companies within the National Grid group please use the attached link: http://www.nationalgrid.com/corporate/legal/registeredoffices.htm