Re: [Evolution] IMAP Folders disappear

On Thu, 2015-07-23 at 15:35 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
I presume these are not Gmail accounts? Do you also have any POP
accounts that exhibit the same problem?
Yes they are Gmail accounts. I have no POP accounts in my evo setup.
BTW, I was not aware of any POP implementation that let you use
folders
(and folder subscriptions), does it exist?

POP doesn't support folders directly, however many people use filters
to organize incoming POP mail into local folders.

poc