Re: [Evolution] IMAP Folders disappear

On Tue, 2015-07-21 at 15:33 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
Don't know if it matters, but that "no such table" message seems to
be related to the problem.

        Hi,
the "no such table" error is fine, there is nothing stored in the
[GMail] folder, thus it has no table created. There is not needed to
capture "all" debug, it's usually too much output. You can focus on
IMAPx only, with something like:
   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution &>log.txt

Following the other messages in this thread, I suppose the folders are
gone after the update interval is reached and the evolution tries to
refresh the account. Weird it happens to you, I have configured a GMail
account directly in the evolution too, for many months, and I do not
recall seeing any such issue. There had been bug reports about
disappearing IMAP folders, mostly related to public folders or
subscriptions. These had been fixed for 3.16.3/3.16.4 for sure.

I do not think unchecking "Show only subscribed folders" in account
preferences will make any difference, the problem will be most likely
elsewhere. (If you happen to have it checked.)

Do the folders disappear, when you right-click the account name and
choose "Refresh". That tries to update folder structure too.
        Bye,
        Milan