Re: [Evolution] 3.16.3 on Ubuntu 15.10

As far as I'm aware the Ubuntu maintainers for Evolution haven't worked
on getting 3.16 into the latest version.  The last email exchange I had
with them implied it was some amount of work (I'm not really sure why
but mostly seemingly related to EDS) and no one had made the time to
look at it.

Could you please ask for building recent Evolution versions for ubuntu
14.04 as well? - My argument would be, that it doesnt make much sense to
declare a OS version as "long term support" - and then not to provide
updates for really crucial software.

Thanks,
Wolf