Re: [Evolution] 3.16.3 on Ubuntu 15.10

On Fri, 2015-07-10 at 09:38 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I apologize for not putting my question in the correct format.  So, is
anyone on this list successfully using 16.3.3 on Ubuntu 15.10?  I want to make
sure that I am not pursuing a dead-end if no one else has been successful.  If
someone can report success (along with particular build of 15.10 they are
using), I will try again and report findings.

As far as I'm aware the Ubuntu maintainers for Evolution haven't worked
on getting 3.16 into the latest version.  The last email exchange I had
with them implied it was some amount of work (I'm not really sure why
but mostly seemingly related to EDS) and no one had made the time to
look at it.

I don't know if this means it's hard to build, or just hard to package.

One hopes that they will find the time for this sometime before 15.10 is
released.

See this message, or read the entire thread:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2015-May/003021.html