From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: John Lauterbach <lauterba bellsouth net>, evolution list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] 3.16.3 on Ubuntu 15.10
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:16:39 +0200

On Thu, 2015-07-09 at 14:59 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I am getting broken package errors.
When there are errors, please copy & paste error messages to avoid paraphrasing. It normally saves two emails in a conversation. *If* you just run into missing dependencies then you will have to find and install also those packages that fulfil these dependencies. Cheers, andre