From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Configuration problem -- perhaps some instructions would help
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:49:13 +0100

I'm one of those people that hated Unity when it came out; hence the jump to Mint. I still go back and try it now and then, but I still can't get on with it. Regarding Gnome 3 ... It looks like I'll have to sit back and wait for Ubuntu to embrace Gnome 3 properly and see where it goes ... and struggle in the mean time.
I think you might have to wait quite a while for that with Ubuntu - AFAIUI there have been decisions made that Evolution is not their favoured mail client and as such it does not receive any TLC. Just out of interest, why stick with Ubuntu if it's not really giving you what you want? P. _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list