Re: [Evolution] Problems getting to Gmail

On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 17:52 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 13:37 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I stopped goa-daemon and shutdown Evo, then made the change. It
made
no difference, i.e. Evo is still showing the address and not the
PresentationIdentity.

      Hi,
this is done on the evolution-source-registry side. It's not enough
kill and start it, because any evolution processes (factories and
such
including) are connected to that process, thus a re-login is the
safest
bet (`evolution --force-shutdown` does the trick as well, since
3.16.0
of the evolution)

I had already used evolution --force-shutdown tghe previous time, but I
tried again with a re-login. Still made no difference. This is Evo
3.16.3 on Fedora 22 (under KDE, note).

poc