Re: [Evolution] Configuration problem -- perhaps some instructions would help

On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 12:30 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
Thank you for your reply.  My scientific consulting business runs on
Ubuntu and
I have a support agreement with Canonical.  Canonical has provided me
with
software support that has saved much time when things go wrong,
primarily with
OS updates/upgrades that do not work as planned.
Again, the information I need is how to take the files you can
download for
3.16.3 and make a working program.  If someone would point me in the
right
direction, I am willing to give it a try.

If you check the archives of this list, several people have posted
links to more up to date versions of Evo for Ubuntu. I believe these
are called PPAs.

poc