Re: [Evolution] Evolution HTML reply formatting

On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 16:29 +0200, Phillip White wrote:
I am having an issue in V3.10.4, using the EWS plugin V3.10.2
connecting to my Office 365 mailbox. When replying or forwarding to
mail. The HTML format is removed. I have HTML selected as to reply
format. However the font style is removed. Does anybody know how to
resolve this?

        Hi,
every evolution stable version before 3.16.0 uses GtkHTML for message
composer. It doesn't understand CSS styles, thus these are dropped. The
only solution is to update to evolution which uses WebKitGTK+ as the
mail editor, which is since the aforementioned 3.16.0 stable version.
        Bye,
        Milan