Re: [Evolution] Expand/collapse folder view broken - SOLVED

On Mon, 2015-01-19 at 14:48 +0000, Schweighofer, Bernhard wrote:

Hmm, I just restarted evolution and all looks just fine. As far as I
can tell all icons are here... But during start I still got:

** (evolution:7213): CRITICAL **: categories_icon_theme_hack:
assertion
'filename != NULL && *filename != '\0'' failed

Does that mean, I'm still missing some icons - and if so - can I
find out which one?

        Hi,
I do not think there is any real missing icon. I even think that the
runtime warning is misleading, but I never gave it enough time to
investigate what is going on in the background. Basically, the warning
is locale specific. Some locales show it, but others not. For example,
if you run evolution in an english locale [1], then it'll not show you
the warning.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] $ LANG=en_US.utf8 evolution