Re: [Evolution] Expand/collapse folder view broken - SOLVED

On Mon, 2015-01-19 at 10:16 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

PS.: It still annoys me, that I didn't find any clue what was going on.
Neither an error message from evolution that it didn't get a requested
icon

Errm, but it did - it may be a bit cryptic, but the first error message
you gave in your first message was the clue:

        I cannot expand collapse my email-folders anymore. During startup (from
        the terminal) I get some messages:

        ** (evolution:2472): CRITICAL **: categories_icon_theme_hack: assertion
        'filename != NULL && *filename != '\0'' failed

Hmm, I just restarted evolution and all looks just fine. As far as I can
tell all icons are here... But during start I still got:

** (evolution:7213): CRITICAL **: categories_icon_theme_hack: assertion
'filename != NULL && *filename != '\0'' failed

Does that mean, I'm still missing some icons - and if so - can I find
out which one?

kind regards
Bernhard