Re: [Evolution] Expand/collapse folder view broken - SOLVED

On Thu, 2015-01-15 at 08:47 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
[...] I think it's called adwaita-icon-theme these days, but I'm not
100% sure. [...]

Thanks for the tip - I was missing this package too. Now everything is
fine again!

kind regards
Bernhard

PS.: It still annoys me, that I didn't find any clue what was going on.
Neither an error message from evolution that it didn't get a requested
icon nor in any other error log I looked at
(.xsession-errors, /var/log/messages, sudo journalctl
-f, /var/log/lxdm.log, /var/log/Xorg.0.log).
For the future - does anybody know if gtk itself is using still another
error-log file?