Re: [Evolution] Expand/collapse folder view broken

Hi,

Regarding: version information - sorry, forgotten:

evolution: 3.12.9
Sabayon Linux with xfce desktop and window manager replaced with fvwm2

Regarding changing the icon theme: I tried all available ones (GNOME,
HighContrast, Oxygen, Tango) - same result: no "green arrows" - but I
would interpret the result as a "not found" Icon. See attached image

Also still no icons in front of my email-folders (i think there should
be a small + or -) - but as written before - when I click on the space
where the icon should be, the folder expands/collapses like it should...

Is there any way to find out which icon / image-file evolution tries to
display - so I can have a look if I'm missing some icons?

kind regards
Bernhard