Re: [Evolution] Expand/collapse folder view broken

On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 15:56 +0000, Schweighofer, Bernhard wrote:

Regarding changing the icon theme: I tried all available ones
(GNOME, HighContrast, Oxygen, Tango) - same result: no "green
arrows" - but I would interpret the result as a "not found" Icon.
See attached image

Also still no icons in front of my email-folders (i think there
should be a small + or -) - but as written before - when I click on
the space where the icon should be, the folder expands/collapses
like it should...

Is there any way to find out which icon / image-file evolution tries
to display - so I can have a look if I'm missing some icons?

        Hi,
your observation is correct, the images are missing. I've got this
issue when I had installed too new gtk+, which requires the images,
but I didn't have installed the corresponding icon-theme package. I
think it's called adwaita-icon-theme these days, but I'm not 100%
sure. The images (and arrows) work fine after I updated to more recent
system (Fedora 21 in my case), which has the required packages
(pre)installed. That also means, it is not evolution's issue, it's
gtk+ (gtk3) issue.
        Bye,
        Milan