Re: [Evolution] IMAP Namespace in 3.10.4

On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 21:47 +0100, Ángel González wrote:
My Sent, Junk, Trash folders are all being shown as a subfolder of
Inbox.  In Thunderbird, I was able to set a IMAP Path prefix to
INBOX
and everything became a top level folder as expected.

The server should be returning that the prefix is INBOX, without
requiring the client to manually configure that.

Only if it's configured that way. The "standard" out-of-the-box
configuration has Inbox at the root, even though I suspect most servers
change that.

poc