Re: [Evolution] IMAP Namespace in 3.10.4

On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 16:56 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I don't recall ever seeing that in Evolution. The namespace is normally
defined at the server end. Why do you want to override it?

poc

My Sent, Junk, Trash folders are all being shown as a subfolder of
Inbox.  In Thunderbird, I was able to set a IMAP Path prefix to INBOX
and everything became a top level folder as expected.

Here is a message on the Ubuntu mailing list referencing the same issue
and option.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2004-October/008658.html
--
Sajan Parikh