Re: [Evolution] IMAP Namespace in 3.10.4

Sajan Parikh wrote:
My Sent, Junk, Trash folders are all being shown as a subfolder of
Inbox.  In Thunderbird, I was able to set a IMAP Path prefix to INBOX
and everything became a top level folder as expected.

The server should be returning that the prefix is INBOX, without
requiring the client to manually configure that.

The INBOX prefix is typical of Courier, but it correctly reports that
through the NAMESPACE extension:
http://www.courier-mta.org/FAQ.html#namespace

Can you run
CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution

and look for lines containing NAMESPACE?