Re: [Evolution] Not able to send mail using EWS?

Bjørn T Johansen schreef op zo 09-11-2014 om 01:40 [+0100]:
You are absolutely correct... I have added an "alias" for my Exchange
account, as account type None, and that was the account that was
selected when
I replied... :-S

Is there a way to add such an alias and still use EWS to send the
email?

Unfortunately AFAIK Evolution doesn't support mail aliases currently
(Thunderbird does, although I'm not sure how intelligent it is about
choosing what alias you likely want to use).

--
Jan Claeys