Re: [Evolution] Not able to send mail using EWS?

On Sat, 8 Nov 2014 15:26:49 +0000
Constantin Orăsan <c orasan gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

Just installed Evolution with EWS plugin to connect to our Exchange server
and I see all my folder en can read email, both old and new.
But I can not send any emails, I just get an error after a long time,
telling me that it could not connect to server to send mail.
I am using the latest version 3.13.7, is that the reason? If not, how can
I fix Evolution so that I can send emails?

I've just upgraded to Evolution 3.13.7 from 3.13.6 on Ubuntu 14.04 and
sending emails works without problems. I have been using 3.13.x with EWS
plugin for a while without any major problems.

btw, I installed Evolution using this repository: ppa:fta/gnome3

Same repository. Maybe you should try to do some debugging as the problem
could be server side.

The "problem" is that I have a Mac running MS Outlook that has no problem sending emails, so the problems
seems to be connected to Evolution....
Are there some configuration(s) I can set wrong?

BTJ