Re: [Evolution] Not able to send mail using EWS?

On Sat, 2014-11-08 at 23:21 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Ok, seem to have found the reason for this... Not sure why buy here it goes..:

When I send a new mail, SMTP is not used, it seems...
But when I a reply to an email, Evolution uses SMTP and tries to connect to the Exchange server on port
465, which is not an open port at work.

Why is this treated differently? Any way around this?

Are you sure you are using your EWS Evolution account to send the
emails?  i.e. is the correct thing in the "From:" line at the top of the
email you are composing.  You could also try setting the account to be
the default, that will ensure it is the one used to compose new emails.

P.