Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Fast full-text search of e-mails?

Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

I doubt there is a MUA that is going to nicely handle full-text search
of very large mailboxes.  You really need an index to handle that type
of search - and I am not aware of any MUA which indexes message
*content* [vs. headers and meta-data].

What about evolution ibex then?
Or thunderbird's gloda [1] (yes, it does include message bodies)

Not that I like them, though. Personally, I prefer to pay the IO/CPU
penalty when performing searches (almost always restricted to an email
subtree) than paying the space one duplicating the account data in a
search index.

But I understand that fulltext indexing everything suits other people's
workflow.

1- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/rebuilding-global-database