Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Fast full-text search of e-mails?

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:32:20 +0100
Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

Searches with Evolution on my machine take hours

That highly depends on account types (remote vs local) that you didn't
mention.

Local POP accounts. And it's also OT, because what takes hours is
searching within GiB, perhaps just many MiB of mails ;), not the search
within one mail.

At the moment I can't say what MUA does fit best to my needs

Sure, but that's pretty offtopic for this thread...

My apologies. I'm frustrated, Evolution doesn't fit that good to my
work-flow anymore, but I also don't know another MUA that does.
Regarding to my work-flow all MUAs come with advantages and
disadvantages.