Re: [Evolution] Setup bogofilter or spamassassin

On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 20:02 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 13:31 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Swap evolution alternative Recommends to prefer spamassassin.

On my Arch install I can chose between bogofilter and spamassasign. I've
got both installed and Evo 3.10.4 allows me to select one or the other.

I selected bogofilters and it works like a charm. However, if for Ubuntu
there should be no choice, why not testing, if spamassasign should do
the job?

Spamassassin will work but it's designed more for mail servers. IMHO
Bogofilter is more lightweight and easier to set up for mail clients
like Evo.

poc