Re: [Evolution] Setup bogofilter or spamassassin

On Mon, 2014-05-05 at 19:47 +0200, Nicol Hermann wrote:
Hello list,

I am using evolution 3.10.4 on Ubuntu 14.04.
I am struggling with the setup of either bogofilter or spamassassin in
evolution.
Both are not listed in the plugin menu of evolution even if I think I
have installed all necessary (ubuntu) packages:
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToEnableSpamFilteringInEvolution)
evolution-plugins
evolution-plugins-experimental
spamassassin respectively bogofilter and bogofilter-common.
Can somebody please tell me how to get the evolution plugin menu entires
or if I have to setup them differently?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.10/mail-spam-settings.html

andre
--