Re: [Evolution] Setup bogofilter or spamassassin

On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 13:31 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Swap evolution alternative Recommends to prefer spamassassin.

On my Arch install I can chose between bogofilter and spamassasign. I've
got both installed and Evo 3.10.4 allows me to select one or the other.

I selected bogofilters and it works like a charm. However, if for Ubuntu
there should be no choice, why not testing, if spamassasign should do
the job?