Re: [Evolution] Many mails never reach the recipients - Evolution 3.10.4

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 23:09 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
You need to setup a new account and as part of the config process you
set the Sending type to be "Sendmail" - unfortunately you don't seem
to be able to change the sending type after an account is configured.

:) Thank you, that explains my confusion.

So sendmail and msmtp are in conflict, since I suspect that Evolution
will use sendmail as a command.

[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ pacman -Ql sendmail | grep bin/sendmail
sendmail /usr/bin/sendmail
[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ pacman -Ql msmtp | grep bin/sendmail
[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ sudo pacman -Rs sendmail && sudo pacman -S msmtp-mta
[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ ls -l /usr/bin/sendmail
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5 Jan 25 01:10 /usr/bin/sendmail -> msmtp