From: Ralf Mardorf
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Best Distribution to self compile master?
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:25:46 +0100
                       ^^^^^^^^ SURE, THIS IS JUST 1 HOUR AGO, BUT
                       SINCE I EXPERIENCE THIS ISSUE VERY OFTEN AND
                       MAILS THAT COME THOUGH USUALLY ONLY NEED A VIEW
                       SECONDS I DECIDED TO ASK RIGHT NOW
Mailer: Evolution 3.10.4

On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 21:10 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
As Matthew's posting already summarized it pretty well I hope that
there won't be thirty more folks on this mailing list advertising their
favorite distribution(s)...

You missed the point. The OP has got an Evolution related question about
compiling and the advice to use a distro that comes with e.g. a FreeBSD
like port system or another source code based build system has less to
do with what distro is the one somebody or I prefer.

Regards,
Ralf