Re: [Evolution] Many mails never reach the recipients - Evolution 3.10.4

On Wed, 2014-02-19 at 16:40 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
* Note which addresses fail. Is it always the same ones or do they
vary?
Do some addresses never fail?

I will monitor this for a while by a checklist.

With an outdated version of Opera (Suse 11.2) I never experienced this
issue within the last weeks, but I seldom used it.

JFTR I noticed that when I sent mail with Kmail a while ago, even while
Kmail shows only one sent mail for each sent mail, the mails sometimes
were duplicated sent, resp. since I used Kmail only to sent to a mailing
list, it wasn't clear if Kmail or the list was the culprit for the
duplication. Others experienced the same. When sending private mails in
forums this sometimes happens too. Perhaps related to debouncing of
mouse keys.

For Evolution I will now use Ctrl+Return.