Re: [Evolution] Mail List Sorting Issue

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:26 AM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

> > I searched for "Ric" with and without the quotes, the search was very
> > quick, still sorted by date, but it found "Ric", "Frederick", "Patrick",
> > subjects as "Benachrichtigung" etc., the results were useless.

So constrain the searching by selecting one of the other search types.

This is actually a good idea, thanks. I mean better than nothing. It's still slow, since I need to use the mouse, go to dropdown box, select "from", and then type what I want to search, but can be faster than sequential scanning of all mails with my eyes.

Emre