Re: [Evolution] Mail List Sorting Issue

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 00:52 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
wrote:

        > My mailbox is normally sorted by date, recent first. When I
        click "TO"
        > column to sort by surname, it sorts by surname but looses
        the 2nd
        > level sort by date.

        Why don't you just use the search bar - the default is to
        search
        "Subjects or Addresses Contains" so will pick up the name in
        the To:
        header, or if that's too nebulous, you could select
        "Recipients
        contain". Whichever, the list will still be sorted by date.

Yes, that's fine, but I can still have too many mails related to this
person and still need the date sorting.

It will be sorted by date if you use the search bar, but ... it didn't
came through the list for two times: