Re: [Evolution] Semi-OT: How to run evolution without gnome-session?

On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 20:50 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 20:09 +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
I really hope there are sufficiently many people opposing systemd

I wasted my power and I understand that you are willing to "fight", but
the "war" already is lost. You're wasting your energy for nothing.

It's not, not everybody is employed by RedHat (or Canonical)

You can't stop systemd, it has got is drawbacks, but the only things you
should care about are the advantages.

Yes, I can by supporting something that can be better in due time, and
that's OpenRC, why don't you update yourself on that piece of software.
(it does not use cgroups, that's one advantage for example)