Re: [Evolution] Is there a practical limit on number of Evolution e-mail folders?

On Sat, 2014-04-19 at 16:30 -0700, cigtoxdoc wrote:
One reader asked that I remind people that I am dealing with evolution
3.2.3 running under Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS) 64-bit. Further strangeness has
occurred. A missing folder has spontaneously reappeared. Also,
sometimes I will click on a folder that I know is populated, but no
e-mails show up. If I then click on another folder and then click on
the first folder, the missing e-mails suddenly appear.

Are the messages and mail folders all present on the underlying file
system?

If you run Evolution from the command line, are there any errors?  Try
running with debugging turned on if there are no obvious errors.

P.