Re: [Evolution] Is there a practical limit on number of Evolution e-mail folders?

One reader asked that I remind people that I am dealing with evolution 3.2.3 running under Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS) 64-bit. Further strangeness has occurred. A missing folder has spontaneously reappeared. Also, sometimes I will click on a folder that I know is populated, but no e-mails show up. If I then click on another folder and then click on the first folder, the missing e-mails suddenly appear. Perhaps I need more computing power. Current processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz with 4 CPUs. I have 8 GB RAM a 3.9 GB swap file. John

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.