Re: [Evolution] Is there a practical limit on number of Evolution e-mail folders?

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 11:03 -0700, cigtoxdoc wrote:
Earlier this year, I switched from Outlook Express (Win XP) to
Evolution 3.2.3 (Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit).

3.2 is a bit older.  Performance, at least for my uses, really picked up
in 3.6 and again in 3.8.

I use Evolution for my business e-mail, I imported my Outlook Express
folders, and I have a folder for each client/organization, etc. I have
over 100 such folders in addition to Inbox, Sent, etc. PC is Dell

This could be an issue with communication with the backend - you don't
say what your backend is [IMAP, IMAPX, POP, something else... and if a
remote backend what provider].

But I use Evolution all day with an IMAP accounts that has hundreds of
folders - no problem.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383