Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

[cut]
 Now, trying again!
[cut]
        Post looks great. Check differences between OS and BIOS time set on
each machine, including phone, however last one may not be trivial.
        I do not know Evolution code handles setting appointment incoming from
different sources, but I imagine some parts of code may check OS time,
wile others can check BIOS time. This would explain time difference from
UTC.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521