Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

      Post looks great. Check differences between OS and BIOS time set on
each machine, including phone, however last one may not be trivial.
      I do not know Evolution code handles setting appointment incoming from
different sources, but I imagine some parts of code may check OS time,
wile others can check BIOS time. This would explain time difference from
UTC.

It's unlikely that Evolution (or anything else in user land) will look
at the BIOS time - the standard time is the system time and that is
(very) easily accessed through standard system calls.

P.