Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 22:15 +0200, Vidar Evenrud Seeberg wrote:
When entering appointments/events on my phone (using either SPlanner
or Touchdown) the appointments drift with two hours when picked up by
Evolution. If entering an appointment from 10:00 to 11:00 on the
phone, it shows up in Evolution from 8:00 to 9:00.

When you say it "drifts" do you mean it's exactly 2 hours off, or that
it varies by up to 2 hours?

Do all the various components agree on the timezone and the current
time? I.e. if the Windows machine says it's 10am, does the Linux machine
also say it's 10am? How about the phone?

poc