[Evolution] Evolution doesn't quit cleanly & other issues

hello group -

running Evolution 3.6.2, and for some reason I am having the following
issues:

-       Application doesn't quit cleanly.  It hangs and has to be
  killed.

-       Messages that I try to delete get a line through them but
  are not moved out of the inbox message list. This is probably a
  configuration issue.  Shouldn't messages be put into the Delete
  folder?

-       Question...how do I update passwords to message
  servers.  Should I be prompted or can I store that in the
  configuration.

Thanks

RSV