Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't quit cleanly & other issues

Hi,

On Sat, 2013-02-23 at 13:49 -0500, RSV-RR wrote:
running Evolution 3.6.2, and for some reason I am having the following
issues:

-     Application doesn't quit cleanly.  It hangs and has to be
  killed.

Always? And could you try 3.6.3, the latest bugfix release? (Might
require asking your distribution to ship it.)
If it hangs, running in gdb might be interesting. Also see
https://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/Details#Obtaining_a_stack_trace_using_GDB

-     Messages that I try to delete get a line through them but
  are not moved out of the inbox message list. This is probably a
  configuration issue.  Shouldn't messages be put into the Delete
  folder?

Please see
http://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.6/mail-delete-and-undelete.html

-     Question...how do I update passwords to message
  servers.  Should I be prompted or can I store that in the
  configuration.

I'm afraid I don't understand the question. If you have stored your
password in Evolution so you don't have to reenter it all the time in
Evolution, and if you have changed your account password on your mail
server, then Evolution will prompt you for entering the password, simply
because Evolution receives a "bad password" answer from your email
server.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net