Re: [Evolution] SSL cert it is flagged as "BAD" (Was: (no subject))

On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 21:45 -0700, Matt Ivie wrote:
Do you have any idea of what direction to go from that? I've tried to
look into some of these problems with Seahorse and just can't find
anything.

        Hi,
unfortunately not, it's out of my knowledge area. I only know that once
you get the certificates shown also in evolution, and the earlier named
certificate will have set correct trust, then you'll get this working.
Check also the bug I gave a link to in the previous message, I think
there are some command line tools how to check system certificate
database.
        Bye,
        Milan